Thursday, September 29, 2016

3D Printing

What did you find most difficult about the 3D process?
The most difficult part of this process is figuring out how to move objects in 3D space by changing the work space direction. In 2D art programs, you never have to worry about the third axis of motion.

Were you able to overcome these difficulties with a little practice?
I am getting better at moving objects where I want them, but it will still take more practice to do it smoothly.

What did you find successful about the process so far?
So far I've been able to complete all of the tutorials, and the program is much simpler than thought it would be.

If you could design anything with the 3D printer, what would it be and why?
I really don't know what I'd make in a 3D printer. It opens up so many new possibilities that I'm not used to even thinking in that way. I would like to make something useful, as this is a chance to make something I'd never be able to make in other situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment